FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AT THE Y
What is the "FOR ALL" Program?
FOR ALL is a financial assistance program through the Oshkosh YMCA that provides flexible pricing options to eligible members of our community to assist with the cost of Y membership and activities.
We understand that one fee does not fit all. That's why the YMCA works to ensure that no one who qualifies is turned away due to their inability to pay. Whether someone's hardship arises from a layoff, illness, or other financial challenges, we strive to assist anyone in need of our programs and fellowship.
How Does the FOR ALL Program Work?
We understand that income alone may not accurately indicate a person's financial standing. We utilize a sliding scale model in addition to taking details of your individual situation into account to find a rate that best meets your financial needs.
Once your application is approved, assistance can be applied to memberships, youth programs such as childcare, youth sports, swim lessons, & more.
Do I Qualify for Assistance?
Qualifying is simple: You qualify for assistance if you are an individual or family with a permanent address in our service area and who finds the cost of the Y does not fit into your monthly budget.
FOR ALL Financial Assistance is open to persons of all ages and backgrounds- families, adults, children, and seniors are all eligible.
How Do I Apply?
Submit an application to be considered for financial assistance. Your application information is confidential and your privacy is always maintained.
Please be prepared to submit supporting documentation along with your application. Paper copies are available upon request.
Financial Assistance FAQ
FOR ALL Membership Assistance will be determined by:
- The number of individuals residing in the household
- The combined gross income of individuals living in the household
- The Y's sliding scale fee
- The availability of Y funds
- Information about any special circumstances the applicant may have
Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to review your application and respond.
Upon receiving your award letter, you will have 30 days to activate your FOR ALL membership.
FOR ALL membership assistance is typically awarded for 6 to 12 months. Memberships can be renewed by completing the application and providing updated financial documentation.
The FOR ALL program at the Y is made possible by our donors. Each year, generous contributions to the Y's Annual Campaign allow us to provide Financial Assistance to those who need it.
For more information about financial assistance for child care at the Y, please contact Eric Davis at (920) 236-3380 or email@example.com.
- The YMCA reserves the right to deny financial assistance to anyone whose actions are contrary to the core values and mission of the YMCA.
- The YMCA has a zero tolerance policy regarding individuals listed on the Sex Offender Registry.
- Applications will be kept for 30 days. All unclaimed applications will be considered void and the applicant will need to reapply.